Cancelling your registration for our event
If there are several days until the event, inform the district office of your cancellation (email@example.com / 09 8865 1400).
Right before the event (outside office hours) inform the event leader directly (contact information can be found from event info email or the event calendar) AND also the distict office by email.
- Remember to also inform your local group!
- You can cancel your registration free of charge during the registration period. After the registration closes, you may be charged for cancelling.
- If you do not cancel and do not attend the event, you will be charged the entrance fee in full amount. If there is no entrance fee, you may be charged 20,00€.
- You can also suggest another person to take your place. If that is the case, please contact the district office or the event leader to make sure this is possible.
Cancellation due to a medical reason
If you need to cancel due to a medical reason, you can request a compensation of the fee from the member insurance company if you have a doctor's certificate. In that case:
- Inform the event leader and the district office as advised above.
- Pay the invoice you receive.
- Apply for compensation of the fee from the insurance company, see instructions here.
- The person making the claim needs to be the one that registered for the event or a parent.